Did you know that codependency is a learned behavior?
Even if you’ve spent all of your adult life seeking approval, fearing abandonment and feeling like you need to prove something, you can change things.
My new eBook Breaking The Attachment: How to Overcome Codependency in Your Relationship will teach you that codependency doesn’t have to be your reality, as it offers practical examples that will help you identify and unlearn behaviors.
It’s never too late to learn how to create healthy environments for relationships to thrive.
If you’re ready to do the work to break unhealthy cycles, my ebook will offer you the tools that will serve you for a lifetime.
About the eBook
Ready to drop codependency for good?
This eBook teaches that it is possible to free yourself from behaviors that hold you back, and to no longer keep yourself small or dependent on someone else’s validation.
I share my personal experiences with codependency – from the patterns I’ve identified in my relationships to the root causes behind some of the behaviors – and I’ve created exercises that will help you get clarity on your experiences with it, too.
After working through this eBook’s 10 chapters, you’ll know:
- How codependency has impacted your relationships – you’ll be able to see clearly how dependency has negatively impacted your relationships, and you’ll be able to let it go.
- How to cultivate more self-love – you’ll build a daily journaling habit that supports you on your journey to becoming codependency-free.
- Techniques for life – become able to identify the behaviors when they crop up so you can break the cycle from repeating itself.
Who is this eBook for?
Do you find that you seek validation from other people, fear that your partner or friends are going to abandon you, or jump to ‘worse-case scenarios’ when there’s no evidence behind the thinking?
How about second-guessing yourself, feeling like you’d probably fail at something so you don’t try in the first place, or not speaking up when you have something on your mind?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these, you might have codependency traits hanging around. But the good news? You don’t need to live like this forever, and this eBook will guide you through the steps you need to take in order to ditch dependency for good.
What you’ll learn from my book
Here is what you’ll come away with from reading my book:
- How to identify codependency: You’ll learn that codependency isn’t a one-size-fits-all, but something that takes many forms in relationships. Gaining clarity on how codependency shows up in your relationships, you’ll be able to break the pattern in order to regain your power.
- What codependent behavior cycles look like: Codependency can manifest in people’s lives in different ways, and you’ll be able to identify these after finishing this eBook. Not only that, but you’ll start thinking about the origins of your codependency behaviors that go all the way back to childhood.
- Why you need to dial up self-love: Discover why it’s so important to introduce more self-love into your life to overcome codependency. You’ll grow your understanding of what forms self-love can take, including journaling, picking up a hobby and talking to yourself in a positive way.
- The importance of respecting boundaries: Boundaries can be a big issue for people with codependent tendencies in many ways. You’ll get clear on whether you’ve not been respecting your own or other’s boundaries, and what healthy boundary setting looks like.
- The need to not care about others’ opinions: You’ll start to believe that you’re the only person you need to prove anything to. Even if you’ve spent years people-pleasing, or not speaking up and doing things because you fear what others think, you’ll be able to draw a line and take a new approach going forward.
- How to let go of troubling thoughts: Discover how you can break the cycle of negative thinking that’s not rooted in any truth. You’ll learn to reframe your thinking so you can decipher whether something is fact or fiction, because a lot of what we think is the latter!
About Tina Fey
With a passion for all things relationship related, Tina shares practical, current love advice with a wide following of readers on her website, loveconnection.org.
By studying the psychology of relationships and how best to navigate them, Tina has developed a number of approaches to finding love and keeping it. Her core values lie in learning to love yourself before giving your heart away to others, and this is reflected in the encouragement and guidance she gives to all those in need of help in the love department.
Tina works from wherever she is in the world. A free spirit with a love for travel, she revels in the stories of those she meets along her journey.